Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trip Jakarta-Bandung

Date travel: Mei 2008
Location: Jakarta-Bandung


Yes-this entry should be expired alr:)

I really want to update about this entry-but do not hv much time.Plus, having low internet connection at home make me feel so lazy to hupdate the blog. Since I have time rite now-i do it now-lalallalala seems like marathon update stories here.


But if you care to know more details..jump to Eli's blog
Or if you delighted to know the stories which had been modified--jump to Kareem blog.
Ina's blog..okiela pergila gak.. ;)


The trip..fun..full of laugh..not so adventurous but hey we are doing almost everything during this trip. From train-angkut-angkut-hiking-shopping-singing-join the street singer-shooting-the five days break seems so short for me.



Tangkuban Perahu.




Shooting Teman ;) Fait you owe us that CD.



Elli-who turn to be Arinsorians now and Kareem my housemate now.



Kg Daun


Unique but yet interesting. You have your own space to relax and eat with your friends.No need to share 'under one roof' with other customers.




Prefere Club-Jalan Dago.


The band performances were organized by Marketing student..which university I'm not sure. Peterpan the making..those kids really have a talent and their lecturers give full support to them.


Shopping

Bandung-shopping heaven. I don't like shopping but in Bandung-the place really tought me on how to 'spend' my money wisely. The boys really hate us that time.
From Jalan Dago-Chihampelas-Riau-**to name a few-we still not cover all of the areas-since we have limited time to pick and pay our things.







Cover album ;)



Syuk (main kompang),Fait (paparazzi),Me (backup singer),Garb (drummer),Dewi Maya(vokalis 2),Kareem(vokalis 1),Desh (peminat fanatik)






Jakarta

Before we are taking flight back to Malaysia, we still have a time to explore Jakarta-including Mangga 2 and a few interesting places.




Back to Msia.

And yes..finally..




I can't wait for our next trip-Shenzen..While updating this entry,i keep laughing remember how happy we are that time-till now-I glad having this memories with my beloved friends.


No comments: