Monday, November 19, 2007

Farietz show


Faritz. My nephew. He only 4 years old but he much more bigger than any other boy who is 6 years old..Look at the pic, and you get what I mean. My job everyday send Faritz to school; Kristal. Sometimes at 730..8..830..Depend to me actually when I will get wakeup..

So yesterday, was graduation day for Kristal..Faritz take part as dancer. He so cute with his costume..so shining.Well, he not graduated yet ya as he only 4 years old.
My bro in law and sis need to hide first at 5pm..they said that they are going to somewhere else..and then at 6pm I send Faritz to Metro Pescot Inn; venue where the graduation day was held..This hide and seek game need because Faritz will do not want to participate if he saw his parents in front of him. Why I said so? Because this thing had happen before..so we learn from experience ya..

Therefore, while Faritz make his performance, my sis and bro find a strategic place to sit- where they can see Fariz and Fariz can’t see them. While me, doing my work as photographer. After finished with his performance, then I bring him to his parents. He so glad when he see them and u know what he said then.. ”Ibu..abang tired. Abang nak eat McDonald”. ;)

No comments: