Monday, December 10, 2007

Enchanted

Date: 4 Dec
Venue: Time Square

I watched this movie together with my colleagues-Hasnul n Ayu. While our statuses were on the bench, we are ‘free’ all the times. So it is wasted if the time did not manage correctly, therefore, we decide to watched Enchanted. Actually, planning had been made from last week, but since I had another project, the planning keep postponed until the day had come (I mean last Tuesday). However, planning are not as expected also because not many people joined me...coz whether they are on leave that day or had watched enchanted before.

Enchanted…from all feedbacks that I get..all luv this story. Me too..I keep giggling all the times watched this movie. At first, I thought this movie will be like the other fairy tales movie. Well, happily-ever-after concept... about a girl who dreams of her true love, come across to obstacles n then find the real true one at last.. Hmm, Enchanted still use the same concept but in other creative way. The combination of live action and traditional animation make the movie so exciting to watch. Part that I like most- Giselle sing “That How You Know” in the park together with other spontaneously musician.

No comments: