Sunday, December 2, 2007

KIOKU




KIOKU event was held yesterday at Tasek Titiwangsa. It was sport event for OKU people. A lot of OKU from various organizations take part in this event. I reached there as early at 8am; part of my voluntary work for KIOKU. Just helping with the others when needed. Simple as it is.

As there are nothing much to do, me and my friends take a walk first. I’m never went to Tasik Titiwangsa as early like this before, and being there at that morning make me amazed because there are too many people there. I mean not OKU people. There are groups of Chinese folks do lioness dancing or poco-poco. People jogs, play badminton, has a simple camping near the lake, riding horses and of course ride on eye of Malaysia.

From the events itself, there are few games for visitors, exhibition, bundle selling from civil servant international, clowns and also a few animals which ‘specially’ bring there like parrots, goat and deer. Hehee..I also take pic with those parrots, buy book which is only rm2 and riding horse which is only rm1.50 for one round.

During lunch time, me and the other volunteers guide OKU to be sat in the food hall. Just to make sure that non OKU not being in there, helping OKU with the food and make sure everything is perfect. Well, it’ hard actually to ask their kid/wife/husband/siblings to eat at the other places coz the food provided only for OKU. Instead of that, we also have a chat with those OKU.Feel happy to be there.




3 comments:

Adeshi said...

wah...beraktiviti ke taman tasek..juda tu busuk tak? yelah bayar murah ajek..mesti busuk tak mandi..hihihihi...takkan 2-3 je pict?

Adeshi said...

juda=kuda :P

theshoppingplace.com said...

tak tau lak ader kuda wangi..murah kan..siap pakcik tu bg aku diskaun..heheh