Monday, September 1, 2008

Genting

Date:15 August 08
Venue:Genting

Lepaking at Genting with my best buddies-Fisz,Sal,Lina and Zatil.Together with them just bring my mind back to our old memories-Room 330.Our one day vocation which is full of laughter.



The trip starts with Sal sending a message to Fisz telling how bored is she and she really wanted to meet us. Sal lives at Johor and I also not sure when the last time I met her. Then, agreed we need to spend some quality time together. While each of us do not know where to go, we come out with a few interesting plan. The result-Genting as I already book a room -88.80 at First World Hotel for a night. Lina doesn’t believe at all that I can get such a price at Genting-until I showed her the itenary booking. Well Lina, that’s the advantage of Internet booking.

So all of us met at KL Sentral and then took a bus straight to Genting.
It’s not our day I guess-as outdoor games need to be closed coz of the bad weather. Just three or four games that we had tried before we were instruct to leave the outdoor games area. So the next alternatives-indoor games- which I called as ‘ramah mesra games’.

Our breakfast at Marrybrown with the price is OK. But, our lunch at Curry House which is soo expensive.Iskh..our fault- we just came straight to the restaurant without looking at the price label first. Below is my lunch pics;the price is totally insane-rm20 hinggit. Maka sambil menikmati juadah, berbakul-bakul 'pujian' diberikan kepada kedai ini.


10 august
Broke coz of that Curry House. So, this is our breakfast-Mee Manggi Cepat Dimasak Sedap Dimakan.


Next indoor games-rock climbing-with the ticket price only rm4. I’m not able to reach till at the peak-but really glad that at last I tried this games.And I really want register myself at the beginner class-Sunway. So later when I go to Krabi, I can try the rock climbing there as professional person. Heheheh..

There’s a shop which sell many kinds of pickles. I am not buying anything but I tried everything. A place which you should go- go go eat the tester!!



Then finally we reached at KL back. Me and Sal sleep that night at Fisz house.

We went to Cineleisure and watched late nite movie-Wall E. Fisz sleep from begin till end the stories-and Sal sleep only after half way of that movie. Me..I think my eyes open but my mind…Conclusion-boring to me.
**The end.

2 comments:

The Watery said...

hei .... jeles lah aku... eeeee, geram200X! Ada jodoh kang aku pun nak ikut g sekali ...

aku rasa satu teori naper ko x leh panjat sampai atas, sbb ko jarang bersenam!!! ;) ngeh ngeh ngeh ... kalau fizikal kuat, cnfrm kau dapat naik punya ....

Hei, sal makin cantixx lah. Si fizah nyer haku x nampak ... berkabus! fizikal dia pooon aku x cam nikan lak muka dia ... Jaja, kau letak gambar fizah lah jugak yg "clean & clear"

mana tau ader org bukak blog kau ni, berminat dgn akak fisz kita tu bila nampak wajah nyer yg ayyyyuuuu. kaaaannnnnn.....

nobody said...

ayuh jaja climb.. climb.. hehe.. bile ko nk gi course nyee beb?