Saturday, September 27, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

Date: 27 Sept 08

Aku skrg kat rumah..dan akan pulang ke kampung esok pagi.Bahagianye balik kampung..;)
Pagi tadi pergi Jalan TAR dgn Karem.Shopping tudung raya.Pergi kul 9am balik kul 12.Orang sgt ramai sampai sesak tempat tuh.Biasala..last minute shopping.

Yesterday-Friday went to mid valley from the office.The others alr there-execute the mission of shopping baju raya for Rumah Solehah.Then berbuka puasa at Little Vietnam.The food consider OK for me but mine not too tasty.I'm not finished it at all. Believe me..I always finished up my food.heh..
After a few session of explorace—finding a surau all that..lepak sebentar at Big Apple and then continue back the shopping session.That task still not end yet but me and Karem have other task-wached Mama Mia.

Believe me..Mama Mia was so damn best.I do not know that it is the musical story and when the mama started to sing-I just knew that I would like that movie.It’s a long time since the last time I think the movie that I watched is worth it to watch.Last time maybe The Enchanted.The rest…tgk CD pun ok..heh..

SO lastly from me-till I'm coming back..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.

Have a safe journey.Minta maaf pd parents,adikberadik dan kekawan.Makan banyak-banyak.Main mercun dan bunga api.Pakai baju cantik-cantik.Have a meriah day di pagi raya.
Daa...

1 comment:

nobody said...

yeay jaja.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. maaf zahir batin ya.. halalkan makan minum juga... happy2 di hari raya... yeay!