Monday, February 9, 2009

First day in Brunei

Date: 9 Feb 09

First day in Brunei. Coming here with the team members-3 A guys;Abid,Aizat and Azhari. Took a flight from KL to Miri.From there, took a cab to Brunei.One of us having a visa problems during the imegresen checking at the borders. From Miri to Brunei,it took about 1 hour to reached there.

I stayed with Mazlina,Mala and Shahida who will be coming tomorrow.What a best thing living here-all things can be claim,including laundry,astro dan duit minyak. Every morning also there would be a person in charge to tidy our room. One house will get a car.SO 4 people sharing one car.From here to the office,it would only took 5 minutes.

What not good is-I need to cancel my trip to China.Not be able to join Mraz and Rihanna concert, cancel my Perhentian ISland trip with the colleague.Sigh..

Staying here make me keep thinking on what I want to do for this week and next week and the week after. I'm thinking of Gua Mulu and GUa Niah since it is in Miri. If no one interested to join me,most probably I went there by myself. And to Labuan and KK by ferry and boat,maybe I will do this as well.I heard Karang Brunei is beautiful and a friend in Sandakan,maybe I will meet him.Hmm..

3 comments:

aniza said...

Salam Jaja!!! ;)

Ako x tau pun actually ada jln darat ke Brunei, ako ingat kan kena naik Fokker ke? Tong kang ke?huhu...

Gua Mulu? My dream holiday spot...wawawa... menciks, ako yg berangan bagai nak rak ko nak pi dulu ek sblm ako??? ;)

Karang Brunei ke Karambunai??? Kompius ako....

Nani said...

Jaja!, tunggu aku bulan 4 nanti kita g Mulu k...

theshoppingplace.com said...

alamak aniza..ko dah announce kat org aku salah eja..aku hentam jer

nani..baiklah..