Saturday, February 14, 2009

Get What You Want and Want What You Have

From the book Take Yourself To The Top.

One of my favourite book.

1.Recognize and give up external expectations
2.Start living by your internal wishes (what you really want)
3.Identify your values
4.Reorient your life and work around your values
5.Create a crossover plan if you need to
6.Schedule a weekly time to review and strategize the implementation of your plan
7.Get a lot of support
8.Celebrate your new life!

For me,life is a journey.I don't want my journey to be no where and yet I also really don't know where my journey is. I need to know what I really want and grab it. Yes, maybe I know what I want to do but it's not just that simple.To quit your job and do whatever you want.It needs money,determination and strength also to begin it.And I am not that strong. Hopefuly this 2009 will be a bright year for me to start the journey that I really want it to be.

No comments: