Sunday, January 6, 2008

KL trips-Day 1

My friends,Maza and Nasz came to KL on 21st dec; a day after Hari Raya Haj. However, I not been here since I was in Cambodia. I already make a plan for them; so that I can go to Cambodia without worried about them. However, there are many things happen which make their trip here are not working like what had been planned; I don’t know whether it is a disaster for them or not. So sorry girls..Well, it start from Fizah had an accident and she can’t take them at LCCT. Luckily we have Rizal who took those gurls. Then, Nasz need to call for her aunt who she not met for 7 years and stay with her for two days before they met Fizah. So I met them the day after I coming back from Cambodia. They came to Kajang; and our first destination was Putrajaya. Then from Putrajaya, we went to Sunway Piramid. Met another few friends there. Lepak-lepak at Laksa Shake.Then, we went to Fizah home at Wangsa Maju to take their luggage. So exhausted on this day because we keep lose our way..kekkeke..biasalah tuh..



No comments: