Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008

Promise to continue Cambodia trip later.

Day 3 in 2008.Never too late to wish you Happy New Year. 2008 will be like previous years, we keep our breath and continue our journey on life. Hoping a year great ahead; more joyness, happiness, excitement and successfulness to each of us.

Alhamdulillah, 2007 left me with such kind of good memories. A year that introduce me to the volunteerism world; have more wonderful and great friends in office and Salam; vocation trip to Taman Negara and Cambodia and company trip to Perth; kl trips with my friends coming from Sabah, have my own car; afford to buy digital camera; make a start on small business and more and more list behind.

For 2008, looking forward to be more success in my career and active lifestyles. I would like to try flying fox at Menara KL, rock climbing so I can go to Krabi which is heaven for rock climbing, swimming class, scuba class so that I can swim with shark (Aquaria KLCC) …hehhehe…more teater and orchestra, try crazy thing like audition for One in a million n amazing race, konvensyen salam budi hopefully will be the successful plan for volunteers, bring mak abah go for vocation and many many more wishes in my list. Huh..tamaknyer…Actually most of them bring forward from previous years. :)

1 comment:

The Watery said...

wah-wah amoi, begitu banyak u punya plan 2008 ni. wooo "swim with shark !!!???" Dlm hati, aku kata "apa ko sudah gila??? Tapi minda akue kata "woooo, masyuk".

E'eh, plan tuk kawen xder ker jaja? hohohoho ... Good Luck tuk 2008 ni !!!!