Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kl trips-Day 2

Huh..today like explorace day for me. From one destination to another destination. So our first spot was KL Sentral. I park my car there and we went to KLCC.Have a look at Galeri Petronas; great exhibition art. Next location; Menara KL. My first time also here, looking the KL’s view from the top of the Menara. Enjoying the exhibition food there; we went from one stall to another stall. As we are so hungry at that time; so we keep trying all tester food there.






Next, we went to Masjid India, Petaling Street and Central Market area. At nite, rushing to nasz’s untie house at Cheras and speed our way to Tesco Kajang. I am too tired then and fall asleep just after coming back home. Both of them continued packing their luggage as they will go back to Sabah the next early morning; flight at 7am. So by at 315 am, I wake up and send them to KL Sentral. I reached there at 345; luckily the LCCT bus still there. Huh, nasib baik. So that’s all story. Hope you all enjoy coming down here although the plan not working so well

No comments: