Monday, April 21, 2008

Swimming class n my friend engagement day

Pagi yg gelap
Kini sudah terang
Aku bangun cepat
Sebab nak gi berenang
lallalalalla

Wake up early..sooo early for Saturday morning
Much more earlier compare to my workdays
My swimming class at last.. after a few series of postponing the class
And finally…my first class…
Reached at UITM at 850am which I promise at Dil to pick up her at 830am
She keep sms me which when I translate the message..
Looks like she yelling at me..oopss..

The first class- learn breathstrok n floating
Admit that I do not know at all both skills
So hard to make it at first
Penat gak la kot bebudak tu mengajar
But then at last..yey…I managed to floating for erm…5 seconds?
Hey..big achievement la tuh…for me…
N yup..also to Adesh and Syaz…

In the afternoon,went to Lina’s home at Bangi
Together with Zatil n Fisz
None of us know the location
Agreed to use the concept of main redah
Asking people here and there..
Tadaaa….dah sampai…

Lina engagement day today
With Mawi world…:)
Lina looks sweet with a simple plain white baju kurung and a simple make up
The food were nice too
N thanks for the souvenirs
We stay there and accompany Lina until rombongan Mawi arrived
…which supposedly at 230 but turned to 545
But no worries..the event proceed as planned
Congratulations to both of you…

2 comments:

Adeshi said...

Lina ni kawan ko tunang ngan Mawi kah? wah...
btw..big achievement tu bile aku leh masuk dlm air :D

theshoppingplace.com said...

yes..lina bertunang degan mawi..mcm ina naim ngan mawi gak..nama pun sama..huhuhuhu