Wednesday, May 2, 2007

PERTABALAN AGONG

Today is a public holiday… Hari Pertabalan Agong..But unfortunately..no hooray for me coz I need to go for a work. And a little bit frustation, when my team lead announce that we don’t have our testing today..:(

From all former Agong, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin will be the youngest Agong in Malaysia. I believe he will bring something new.

And I am right.

From today The Star, “King to make changes at the palace”, stated that

“The move has begun with a revamp of the palace administration itself, with almost 80% of the senior officials having been replaced with those handpicked by the new King.”

There would be no more late nights for those who attended events graced by Tuanku Mizan. Such functions must start by 8.30pm and end by 10.30pm.
The Tuanku wants to be fair to the people, and also to government officials who have to carry out their duties. The monarch has given orders to the more than 200 palace officials to be more efficient and “people-friendly.” “Tuanku has asked me to implement a special manpower training programme for them, and also to upgrade certain posts….As for those who cannot perform up to our expectations, they will have to leave”.

Weird why I highlight those words? YM me...I give you the answer.

No comments: