Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Salut!!

I learn mandarin language during my university time..the word that I most remembered..

Ni hao ma?
Wo hen hao.
Ni ne?
Wo ye hen hao.
NI qu nali?
Wo yao qu cesuo..

I remembered those word the most coz i always use those sentences in my daily life..well, here is a tips if u talk to chinese friends..u can use sentences above..
However..if they ask u more than that..u just answer..”I’m not good in mandarin”..and they will said that it’s ok..and waa..u know how to speak mandarin..then…u can proud for a few minutes..

Haha..from 4 semester I only remember those 6 lines…the other lines..duibuqi..wo bu qi tao..very clever yer..;)

Then.. I also have French language..the word that I most remember..

Comment to t’appelle?
Je m’appelle..
Merci beaucoup..

And this one is my favourite.. “je nais se par”

If my lecturer ask me regarding French..deep in my heart will say “je nais se par”..( which means…”Pleas don’t ask me..i don’t know anything..fullstop please”)

Only those 3 word that I remember from my 3 semester learning French..how terrible I am..

Well..deeply in my heart..( nasib baik mak abah cakap melayu dr aku baby lagi..well 24 years learning bahasa melayu..)..kalo tak..well..u know..

No comments: